Our wide selection of laser printer checks, high security or standard, is compatible with your accounting software like QuickBooks and many others. These are checks can be used for payroll, to pay bills, accounts payable, advice of deposits, or another form of multi-purpose payments on your computer. Select from standard paper colors like blue, green, gray, maroon, and tan. All of them are created with high-security Anti-Copy Technology features. Order a matching envelope with a window to save time and money. Our checks are cost-effective and cheap.
There are many things that make a laser printer check the best choice for your business. They are carbonless or carbon copy paper made of 1-Part/Original, 2 Parts/Duplicate, 3-Parts/Triplicate, or 4-Parts/Quadruplicate. The top left section of the check can be personalized with your logo, business name, and contact information. Then you have areas for the date, check number, the bank name and address, the payee section, amount, routing number, and more. These checks were designed specifically to be printed on your laser printer for check writing and payment purposes. Select the one that best for you. Some are compatible with both laser and inkjet printers.
The standard laser checks are very versatile and can be used for multi-purposes like accounts payable, petty cash, payroll, and more. Choose from consecutive or reverse numbering, blank, top or bottom stubs, and advanced security features. The high-security checks have features to deter, detect and reduce check fraud. These include heat-sensitive ink, visible embedded fibers, chemical-wash detection area, and true watermark.
We make it easy to choose the right check that is compatible with your accounting software and laser printer.
1. First and foremost, every check has a unique item number to reference. You can contact us if you have a specific question.
2. We tell you in the description area, the name that each check is compatible with so you know if you are selecting the right one or not.
3. The formats to choose from include; 2-up on a page, 3 on a page, blank stock, bottom check, lined or unlined, middle check, top check, or wallet size.
4. Some of the most popular software compatibility options includes QuickBooks, Quicken Microsoft Money, Sage50, Quick Pay, Farm Works, Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Versions 8,9,10, Juris, Chase Premium Payroll, Sage MAS 90, MAS 200, Microsoft RealWorld CostPoint Web 701, Costpoint Version 6 & Higher, Accpac BPI Accounting, Costpoint 3.0 and Greater, CYMA IV, and DacEasy Accounting for DOS.
4. They can be printed on just about any laser printer but some of the most common ones are made by HP, Brother, Samsung, Epson, and others.
Choose from a selection of Standard Laser Business Checks that is compatible with your accounting software and laser printer. We have preprinted checks that work well with QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Money, and others. Checks are great for payroll, accounts payable and are printed carbonless copy on single, duplicate on triplicate paper.
Sales & Service Team:
8AM - 8PM ET
1775 Parker Rd
Build C Suite 210
Conyers GA 30094
Be the first to know about special offers, new product launches, features, events and more.