Snap Out Business Forms (Carbonless Forms)
Snap Out Forms are individual business forms that are commonly used for invoices, receipts, work orders, sales orders, purchase orders, statements, and custom forms. This particular type of form is manufactured with sturdy binding at one end, (usually recognizable by the perforation & multiple small holes that are present) so that each sheet or part can easily be snapped out leaving the remaining sheets. It can be made in many different sizes with customization to the design, colors, perforations, front and back printing, manila card stock last copy, etc. You may also refer to them as "Unit Set", "perforated" and "stubbed " type forms.
- What is the difference between Carbon interleaf and Carbonless snap-out NCR forms?
Each paper of the carbon interleaf form is separated by carbon sheets while the carbonless form sheets are treated with certain chemicals that make it copy from one sheep of paper to the other.
- How can you order a customized Snap Out form?
It's best to request a price quote if you have created your own design and have a file ready to be printed. We offer certain standard forms that are pre-printed and can be personalized by adding your logo and business information at the top. We can help you design and print a new format from scratch.
- Can you print in full color? Yes. We can print in full color or spot PMS colors.
- Can Snap Out NCR carbonless forms be made with or without the Manila tag card stock for the last copy?
Yes. We can print up to 5 parts, with the last copy being either Manila or the standard NCR paper. You also have the option to print on the back of each sheet.
- How can I avoid having the printing on the back show through to the front of the paper?
One solution would be to print a heavier lb paper like 20 lb. You can also do a lighter screenprint coverage.
- Can you have different information printed on each sheets?
Yes. We will print each sheet separately or block out certain sections. This process normally cost more because we have to make an additional plate for printing.