Vehicle repair order forms, carbonless with 4 parts
A vehicle repair work order form is a document used by automotive repair shops to give the details of a vehicle that they intend to repair. The form is made of carbonless NCR paper with multi parts so that carbon copies are made each time you complete it. It is usually pre-printed with fields related to the repair of a vehicle. There are usually copies for the customer, your office, the mechanic, accounting, and record-keeping. The vehicle repair work order shows the technician or mechanic exactly what repairs need to be done and once the job is complete, the same form is presented to the customer as an invoice for payment.
Whats Printed on The Form
Personalization - We print your logo, business name, address, telephone numbers, and other contact details personalize the form. This advances your brand name and helps to promote your business. You may choose ink colors black, blue, green or red to print your information. You may also choose to have the form consecutively numbered.
The pre-printed sections include
- The customer and vehicle information - That is their name, address, license number, and phone number. The year, make, model, serial number, and VIN number. The date in, date promised, customer order number, order written by, mileage, and the name of the technician.
- Parts - This section deals with the parts need to repair the vehicle. Quantity, name or description of parts, and cost.
- Services requested - Here you describe the overall work that needs to be done and the related costs.
- Estimated costs - Revised estimates or additional work and the cost os parts and labor. The estimated cost of teardown and assembly. The terms state " I understand that my vehicle will be reassembled within ____ days of the date shown above if I choose not to authorize the services recommended."
- Totals - Total amount charged for labor, parts, sublet, gas/oil/grease, EPA/waste disposal, tax, and grand total.
If your imprint requires a logo, select the location (relative to your artwork).
Note: Custom logos will be printed in the imprint color selected on Step 2. Logos may be sized to fit the area.
This form is made with a tab and hole punch so that you can place it into a register. It is also available booked into sets of 50 (stapled through the stub and wrapped with a heavy manila backer) for an additional charge.