A catering invoice form is a document issued to a person or business, stating the details of services provided plus the associated costs, for catering services. It is used for events like birthdays, baby showers, weddings, parties, corporate events, religious events, and other events where food is needed for the attendees. A professional caterer also tends to serve and set up tables, issuing menus, and clean up.
The Catering invoice can be used to charge for:
- Restaurant Catering
- Sit-Down Catering
- Buffet Catering
- Cooperate Catering
- Church Catering
Catering Invoice Form
This catering invoice was designed and printed for those businesses offering catering services like restaurants, bakers, event planners, or just a small work from home business. You can personalize this invoice by adding your logo, business name, and other contact information details. It is a carbonless form with carbon copies for you and your customers. If you have a catering business where you deliver food to individuals, like mobile service, this professional invoice will enhance your credibility.
How to Fill Out The Catering Invoice Form
- Billing - The invoice will be printed with the bill from details, which is your information. You will have to write the "bill to", which is the person or business to whom you are providing the service.
- Numbering - You have the option of including consecutive numbering where each invoice has a unique number to identify it.
- Dates - You should then input the effect dates like the date the invoice is written and the due date when payment should be made.
- Description - Describe the details of the specific catering services provided. This could be for an event, a single meal, or a product like a wedding cake.
- Prices and totals - Write in the different costs for products and services rendered.
- Terms and conditions - Here you can detail the terms of the service and how payments should be made.
You can use this invoice as a caterer for large or small events. Start billing your customers with confidence knowing that all aspects of your business are truly professional. Contact us for additional customization of this invoice, like making it into a book format, or adjust the text, rows, and columns to better suit your needs. 1-800-492-1218.