Continuous Invoice Forms
Made for your invoicing software and a tractor-fed printer
These type of continuous forms is used by thousands of businesses who do an invoice on a computer and then print out a copy to be mailed or delivered to the customer. These are normally larger companies that print many invoices per week. This invoice format has the sections for Bill to, Ship to, quantity, item code, description, price, amount, and total. It is already pre-printed with these sections but it can be customized to make it more personal to your type of business. The major distinguishing factor of continuous invoice forms is the holes on the side that helps to feed it through the dot matrix printer. That's why it is sometimes referred to as Dot-Matrix Forms or Pin-Fed Forms. That portion with the holes on the side is about 1/2" each and is perforated for easy removal.
Use Continuous Invoice Forms Personalized and Custom Printed
- Personalize with your logo and business information printed
- Indicate to whom the product was the bill to and ship to separately
- Carbonless format with multiple parts
- Additional customization options include full-color printing, perforations, numbering, plate changes, paper sequence, and design.
- 8.5" x 11" finished size.
- Formatted for all standard continuous printers.
- Black Ink, Carbonless
- Add Logo and Customize
- Turnaround 3 - 5 days