Custom Printed Packing List
This is a manual format of a shipment’s Commercial Invoice and Packing List invoice that is fully customizable/editable to include information relating to your company. It can also be used as it with the top section personalized to include your logo, company name, and contact information. This document is needed to clear the shipment through customs when packages arrive in the USA.
What is a Commercial Invoice?
The commercial invoice shows the details of the shipped package, like the quantity, item number, description, and amount, to make a customs declaration of shipped packages into the USA.
What Information is On The Packing List?
- Shipped To: Here you would write the name, address, and phone number of a person or company to whom the goods are sold.
- Sold To: This is the person or company who bought the items shipped. [Write in the name, address, phone, fax, email, & website address.]
- Commodity Description: Write in the details related to shipped items quantity, description, weight, etc.
- Notes: [ Received in good condition except as noted
- Date: [Enter the effective date]
- Shipping: [Customer Order Numner], [Date Shipped], [Shipped Via], [Sales Person]
- Additional Information to be filled in: [Number of Cartons], [Total Weight], [Order Complete], [Balance to Follow], [Packed By], and [Checked By]
What is the Packing List or Slip:
This is the portion of the invoice that documents the quantity/carton count, and weight of the items being shipped. We also offer other shipping and receiving forms.